...to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free....

08 February, 2011

without good words


Wow, you guys.

I don't know what to say.  I am "getting" the spirit of the blogging community--support, encouragement and an abundance of kindness.  I am so tickled.  I'm  grateful for all your messages, and for my new followers, and, well,  just plain happy for your just being there with me on this new adventure.  

I was up half the night because I couldn't tear myself away from the incoming comments from all of you.  So I am going to keep this short.  Thanks, Kate, for starting it all.  Thanks to all of you for stopping by and for taking the time to contact me.  Keep visiting--I know I will be visiting you!! 

Night night.  ;o)



9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I have only been blogging since September and it has been such a wonderful experience! I am fascinated with Maine and look forward to following along. Maybe someday soon I will have a chance to visit such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find that you have a lot more visitors than you do comments on any given day. I think I may have been blogging an entire year before I hit "25" on the comments! So you are ahead of the game.
    I love visiting your part of the country through your images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to meet a fellow New Englander! Best of luck in your blogging adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Country Girl has a very good eye. If she thinks a blog is worth visiting, you'd better believe she's right! Just tickles me plum' to pieces (that's Arkie for "I am very pleased") that so many bloggers are coming to visit you; word gets around.

    I love Maine. I always thought that if I had to move from Arkansas, Maine is where I'd want to live. In Maine, on a clear day, I'm convinced that one can see all the way to heaven. When it's foggy... well, you know how far you can't see. Although my sister lived in Portland for over 20 years, I visited only during the summer, so it's a special treat to see your photos of Maine in the Winter. The photo of the freshly plowed road is wonderful.

    Best wishes from Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about that initial photo of your sunrise. It absolutely draws one in to see what else you have for us. Thanks for your "eye".

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the blessings will continue in the friendships you forge and the people you get to "know" via your sweet blog... :c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello there .. this road looks like it is a very special place ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are beautiful! My husband and I vacationed in South Bristol, Maine and are going back this summer. We LOVE it and can't wait to return.

    I don't have a blog, but delight in visiting others!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only do you have beautiful photos, you express yourself so well too! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete